hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby at the Beach

We have a little beach lover!
Words cannot describe how happy this makes us, his beach-loving parents. Jake has been to the beach before, but our trip to Avalon Bay was the first time he walked in the sand or felt the ocean water on his little toes. He took a little nap when we first arrived at the beach and then woke up thrilled to be there. Jake did his so-excited-I'm-almost-hyperventilating thing mixed with squeals and giggles the entire time. It was so much fun! We are now even more excited for our summer at the beach. Who knew that was possible?
What is this wet stuff on my toes? I think I like it!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, it's the open mouth jake comment again..

    it destroys me with sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you do have a beach-lover! he is darling! What a fun personality he already has in his tiny little self :) Oh!...I also loved the snorkel post you did, I am afraid of sharks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to go to the beach Ashley, Matt you are an awesome and loving father, and Jake the wet stuff on your feet is wet sand. Feels cool, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, he is the cutest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, ^ Kaleb cracks me up. Love your posts bud.

    And, that open mouth face is even better in person. So grateful I got to see it 1billion times while I was with you guys! I miss him. And you. I think it's time I come see you again. July isn't coming fast enough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...