hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Thursday, August 30, 2012

El Matador Beach

Introducing Los Angeles County's most beautiful public beach: El Matador in Malibu.
Seriously. Are you dying? This was the absolute best place to spend our last Saturday in California. Just so, so gorgeous! You can't help but love Malibu. We left our nice camera home and just brought our little waterproof point-and-shoot so we could do nothing but play. And play we did! I've mentioned it before, but it deserves repeating: my baby absolutely loves the beach. Jake spent forever just wandering around on the sand, walking out to the waves, running back in, and squealing as the cool water crashed around his feet. I finally uploaded a video so you can get a taste of his beach-lovingness. It's sort of my favorite thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that video? The cutest thing I've seen all week. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute vid! That beach looks really really nice. Hopefully in the future you guys will be able to live by a beach again. It's the best (I say that and I've never lived close to a beach..well 2 hours in Woodland but yanno)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...