hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Monday, August 13, 2012

11 months

My little Jakey turned 11-months-old last week. I processed it much better than I did the 10-month mark. Perhaps that is because I've accepted the inevitability of his impending birthday, but more likely, it is because I'm too busy preparing for our impending move. I'm sure it will hit me like a ton of bricks in a few short weeks when my baby turns one!
Speaking of that impending move, I don't exactly have time to be blogging right now (sorry, Matt!), so I'll keep it short. Let it just be known that Jakey is growing up way too fast, okay? Jake has started to trade out his "touchdown toddle" for a, well, run. And he's really curious and smart and sweet and adorable and fun and happy and all those good things. We're still entirely obsessed with him.
Jake had to say goodbye to some of his favorite little friends. We'll miss you, Moores and Robblees!

3 comments:

  1. Jake is definitely turning from a baby into a boy, but he'll always be your baby! You have so many fun times ahead with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake should be a baby model. He could make enough money for his mission and college before he's even old enough for Kindergarten. He's a cute force to be reckoned with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie he is. He is so handsome! You have a darling little family :) It's the best thing in the world to be a mommy! It has been my whole life and joy in this life! I love my kids like I have never loved anything. And, I always know that all the other mothers out there in the world feel the same way about their kids too :) It's the best feeling in the world to be our kids' mothers. So glad that you are enjoying motherhood and wife-hood too! It's fun for me to see my nephews and nieces growing up and entering into the phase of marriage and parenthood :) Glad we have the blogs so I can keep in touch with how you all are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...