hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend! We were lucky enough to celebrate our Savior's resurrection with my grandparents and cousins in Southern Utah. Easter is such a beautiful holiday with such a beautiful meaning, and I love it for that. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit to loving the less religious aspects of it as well, like a classic egg hunt and the unparalleled Graf egg rolling extraordinaire. We'll get to the egg rolling later.

For now, here's a glimpse at Jakey's first Easter. He played in the grass for the first time, emptied his Easter basket, tried to eat plastic eggs, went to church with his great-grandparents, napped during Easter dinner, and looked mighty handsome during all of it.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. so sweet.

    However, I started laughing, the picture of Matt tossing Jake, then the photos of Jake sitting of the grass, if you had only shuffled those photo's it would look like he landed like that, and it would be classic.

    Social Services wouldn't think it was great, but I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from the facebook group :) - What a fun Easter! You have such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too also love all the non religious Easter traditions as well. Love the pictures of Jake. He sure is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one where he's on his belly! "Don't touch the face, not the face!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, at grandmas house! I love it!!! You guys all look so amazingly wonderful!! Glad you had a happy easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jake is such a happy and handsome little boy! Nothing like Easter Sunday at Grandpa and Grandma's house. So glad you could all be together and go to church with Grandpa and Grandma Graf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...