hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Monday, December 7, 2009

Savior of the World

My absolute favorite thing to do to kick off the holiday season is attend the play Savior of the World at Temple Square. It is a beautiful musical that testifies of the Son of God and His divine mission. According to the director, "The purpose of the production is to testify of Jesus Christ. During the Christmas season, Savior of the World provides a meaningful opportunity for all to remember His birth and resurrection and renew their devotion to Him." What better way to begin this time of year than by doing just that?

Our favorite brunettes, Sterling and Alicia, came with us again this year. It's been an annual tradition of mine for years, and we plan on continuing it with the Clarks for many more to come! And if you live anywhere near Salt Lake City, we highly suggest going to this play at least once--if not every year as well. It's so easy to get caught up in our busy lives and all of the commercial & social aspects of the holidays, and we love the focus that attending this play gives to the true meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I love how spiritual and inspirational you are. I am very grateful to have you as my best friend! We had so much fun going with you guys again this year, hopefully we have many, many more years to come! Miss you guys and love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was part of this play last May as a 4 Stake combined performance. It was such an amazing experience, and I loved the messages that I took away from it. I have been meaning to see it on temple square so I can appreciate the ENTIRE show. I always missed the same parts of the play while moving in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...