hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Happy Place

As you already know, we kicked off the holidays in style at Disney World.

But did I mention that Jake loved it? Because he sure did!
He even told us so. Every night when we got back to the condo, Jakey would smile and excitedly jabber on and on for no less than a half hour. Telling us about everything he saw and did, no doubt. Those nightly recaps were adorable.

And speaking of recaps, I'll be posting about Disney World all week. Hooray!

12 comments:

  1. How fun!! We were in Disneyland this weekend. I love Disney during the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney ...

    And I am sure that Disney World was such an awesome visual stimulation for little man!

    He just gets cuter and cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Jake is in violation of some cuteness laws in that last picture. He sure is a handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is always so fun to read. You are such a good writer. I am glad that everything is going so well with Jake. He is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake is adorable in that Mickey Mouse hat! He is always so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know my feelings towards Disney! :) I absolutely love that picture of Jake! He is so adorable and so happy! I love his little fists he is making too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo fun Ash! Can't wait to see and read more about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous your there! My birthday is on Christmas Eve and i want to g so badly! Its a truly magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Jake was made to smile- he is a very happy baby and it's not hard to see why :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...