hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Under the pier

As I've said time and time (and time) again, Santa Monica is one of our favorite places on the planet. It's a one-size-fits-all stop to get your LA fix -- the beach, the pier, the shopping, you name it. We love it. One of the things we'd always walked by but never stepped into is the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, located right under the pier. We finally decided to check it out with my baby brothers in tow. As it turns out, it's a great little aquarium with a good representation of the fish in the bay, cute grandma volunteers, and fun touch tanks. And at two bucks a pop, it was quality entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. As much fun as it was watching the little boys enjoy their "underwater adventure", I still can't stand fish... EW EW EW (especially the sharks that kept popping their heads up out of the water)... I was glad I had Jake/ camera duty in there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Santa Monica last May (for Kenneth's birthday) and noticed the aquarium too...but didn't manage to get inside. We always wanted to go back, so I'm glad I got a little sneak-peek with your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...