hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Friday, July 18, 2014

Wicked the Musical at Capitol Theater

Matt took me on a fancy little date to see Wicked at the beautiful Capitol Theater in Salt Lake. We'd both already seen the show twice before (on Broadway and in San Francisco), but Wicked just never gets old. Plus, it's not every day you get to cheer on as your friend kills it onstage. Nikki was the first person to invite me to lunch when I moved to Utah in high school, and now she's charming the whole country as Glinda. She was beyond incredible!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, it's so nice to be reading your blog again! I love "wicked", I have only seen it once when my husband took me to see it in London for our first wedding anniversary but I'd love to see it again.

    kirstyandseth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...