hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sun and snow

Matt and I definitely enjoyed Southern California's beautiful 70-degree sunshine in January, but we still found ourselves missing snow--just a little. We remedied the problem by hitting the slopes on a warm, sunny Saturday at Mt. High.
We enjoyed a fun day of snowboarding, complete with a gorgeous sunset view from the top of the lift--the sky was clear enough to see the ocean! Talk about having the best of both worlds. Then we bundled up for a couple hours of night boarding before heading home to some hot cocoa.
This time, I mastered my turns and didn't fall once! Maybe next winter I'll start carving. Baby steps, you know.

7 comments:

  1. No one should be allowed to look so gorgeous while snowboarding! You look beautiful. And I think it's so awesome you could see the ocean from the slopes! That is crazy! You guys have the best of both worlds out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute. I totally want to shop your closet and then go snowboarding with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wouldn't be able to handle snow-boarding. I'd fall all over the place. Ha, ha. And I want to know how you look so beautiful while doing it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your teal snowboarding jacket! where did you get it? Great pix..looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are having so much fun! I love that you share your fun spontaneous adventures with us!! I always feel like I'm right along with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacie- The jacket is a Roxy Bright edition. Normally $300, but we found it for 75% off and Matt gave it to me for Christmas. It's seriously the world's most perfect snow coat--so warm and so functional. I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...