hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hello! We are alive and well. And we'll be coming back to this blog soon (promise!).

Remember the great computer and external hard drive crashes of fall 2012? Well. Almost exactly one year later, my computer AND my external hard drive crashed within two weeks of each other. Again. (Luckily, this time, I had TWO external hard drives as back up and therefore had one remaining life saver. Thank you, paranoia.) Anyway, so as a result, I sort of went on a technology strike -- which was pretty easy, because I didn't even have a computer for an entire month. But I think I'm just about over my technology-hating now. Almost. 

In the meantime, I have been loving every minute of being a mom of two. Jake and Summer are so sweet together and just so much fun! They are the happiest babies ... at all hours of the day and night ;) ... which makes me a very tired, very happy mommy. 

Lots of blog love coming after the holidays! Speaking of which...
Merry Christmas :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back in the blogging world! I love reading about your little precious family. Sorry to hear about your computer and external hard drive. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! My DH is heading to Hill for 6 months in early January, and DD and I will probably be out for a visit! I'll hit you up if I have any questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You guys have more family photos on your card than we took all year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back and that everything is okay!...I was SERIOUSLY getting worried that something was wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...