hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Getting Married

So, we've been really busy with a lot of great things lately! Everything from finishing my last two weeks of work to wedding planning to Matt's MWC track meet (came home with a medal) to going through the Temple to throwing April a baby shower to Matt's commissioning and graduation from the Air Force Academy to moving Matt home to Utah.
I plan on playing show & tell about all of that later, but for now I get to spend some quality time with my Matt.

After 2 1/2 years together, I still can't get enough of him. I sure love that man.

We're getting married on Tuesday, you know.

(Dancing the night away at USAFA's Graduation Ball last Tuesday)

Back in a couple weeks as Mrs. Davis!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! I love that picture of you guys.... I can't wait to see wedding pictures. Enjoy YOUR day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sooo excited for you and sooo sad i can't be there! i hope you post lots of pictures of everything, because i'm sure this is going to be an incredible day. i'm so happy for you, have fun the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see pics from your wedding day either! I wish so much I could be there but I am unable to get any more time off work with all the traveling I've been doing. Where are you guys going on your honeymoon? Do you know? Lmk an addy I can send your present to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to hear from you!!! I'm Ashley deprived. Have a great time tomorrow getting MARRIED!!! AHHHH!!! I'll see you tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Congrats on your marriage! I can't wait to see you at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun to see you at the reception. You looked so amzaingly beautiful. I wish we would have had more time to catch-up, I didnt want to clog up the line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so happy for you ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...