hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Perfect 16 for 16!

Excuse me while I interrupt the regular blogging schedule, but it's finally March Madness... and my ESPN bracket just went 16 for 16 today! I'm feeling a bit like my buddies over at Western Kentucky:

Here's a closer look :-)

K, fully aware that this is totally unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but still. Though I've had some pretty impressive brackets in the past (finishing in ESPN's top 2% overall in high school haha), I've never had a perfect first round day... And since I picked Utah State to win tomorrow (what?!), I'm living it up while I can :-)

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it's adorable! I'd heard about your engagement- and it's nice to see you guys are almost done with it! Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian will be so amazed! He is in a few office polls and he watches his stats every day! I believe he will consult you next year before he enters his guesstamations........ I bet not many are as accurate as you in that perfect score. Way to go Ashley!! I guess being a die hard sports fan pays off when it comes to march madness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for you. However sports is about zero on my list of things that interest me.

    I just realized you only have two and a half months until you are married!! What are you going to call your blog when you won't be anxiously engaged anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...