hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seriously?

Introducing the most stupid woman in America:

Full disclosure: I'm so not a big TV watcher. Let alone reality TV. However, both Matt and I were way into this season of the Bachelorette. You'd better believe that a long-distance engagement is a good enough excuse for at least one ridiculous tv show obsession. Anyway, Jason is perfect, Jesse is immature, and Jesse and DeAnna are awkward together. That is all.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more!!! I liked Jason right from the beginning and Jesse was always the friend to me throughout the show! Totally weird and shocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! Hey, I first saw your blog last week! Ryan sent it to me! Jay and I had sooo much fun reading it! You and Matt are having so much fun! Your blog is soooo much fun and I feel really caught up with your going on's! I just started my own blog yesterday: www.cedarmills.blogspot.com You'll have to check it out! ANyway, You and matt are so cute! Love ya, Lis and Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree with you more Ashley. I watched every episode. And i was rooting for jason (of course), and I thought she would pick him!! oh well at least we chose the right men. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's exactly what nate and i thought! i was so mad and surprised. jason is amazing and could get so many other girls that would appreciate him more...she missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are Ryan and Trista still married? Anyway....so Ash, Love your blog! You are so funny! You and Matt make a great couple. I loved the ring christening post last month with the detail of the fun night! I check out your blog along with April and Angie's blog every week and its fun to see how well you are all doing. I'm so proud of my neices! (and nephews, if Kyle reads this :) j/k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...