hello!new213.1 hello!new213.4 hello!new213.5 hello!new213.6 hello!new213.9

Friday, June 20, 2008

In a few hours...

I'll be looking at this again:
So I can see this:
Flying so much (at least every other weekend) gets really old but there is definitely a silver lining to the whole ordeal--and he's pretty cute! I have to come home earlier than usual this time but we're going to pack a whole lot of fun into this 36-hour trip! Oh, and when I get back I'll post this week's pictures of cowboys, ballerinas & would-be mechanics. April, your little brothers are adorable. And they weren't the ballerinas, don't worry :-)

3 comments:

  1. how do you find so many adventurous things to do all the time? I love it. your blog always has something interesting. :) Happy Pre-Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. At least your next plane trip will be to a new location with more adventures to follow! Thanks again for the yummy cookies, they were gone before the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your template.. where did you find it? Mine is too close together. Ps-late time (feeding time for Tensy) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...